(Formerly Keeper Sealock)
ISO 17712:2013 w/Clause 6 Certified, CTPAT Compliant
Double loops mean locking AND sealing: just one seal number controls both functions simultaneously. Tamper-evident intelligent design in a cost-eﬀective lightweight package, the SL-C functions like a traditional Sealock in streamlined cable seal form. The SL-C protects against covert attacks like its stronger siblings, while still exceeding CTPAT standards for High Security (H) seals. All in 1 compact device.
- 100% corrosion-resistant galvanized steel braided aircraft cable construction
- Tamper-indicative braided cable frays when cut, making re-welding impossible
- Abrasion-resistant, tamper-indicative anodized aluminum lock body
- Anodized finish with laser etching (custom colors available)
- Double loop, with 1 set of numbers for security, yet requires 2 cuts to remove
- Lock AND seal with 1 low cost unit
- 1-piece device means no loose/lost parts—ever!
- Designed to fit most swing-door conveyances
- Unique design – U.S. Patent 7,063,362