ISO 17712:2013 w/Clause 6 Certified, CTPAT Compliant
Sealock’s classic design, the SL combines locking and sealing functions in one single-use, high-strength barrier device like no other on the market. Stronger than a cable seal, the steel J-Bar provides additional protection against opportunistic smash-and-grab attacks. New and improved intelligent design features a self-contained locking mechanism that shields against brute force attack and covert manipulation.
The original, patented Sealock Model SL sealing and locking container security system, continually improved over 20+ years. Rugged steel construction requires a power tool for removal. All components bear the same serial number to prevent counterfeiting.
The Sealock Solution
More than just a seal, more than just a lock: the Sealock Model SL is both, and then some. By aﬃxing to the container’s keeper bars, the Sealock Model SL acts as a barrier, preventing the doors from swinging open. And by securing the lock through the traditional right-hand door sealing aperture, the Sealock Model SL acts as the container’s seal. Most importantly, because it is a complete sealing and locking system, removing the Sealock means that the all-important seal must also be removed. The payoﬀ: your cargo container’s integrity is secured reliably.
Made of environmentally friendly recycled steel (40mm wide X 6mm thick), the Sealock Model SL requires 2 cuts and 2 tools for removal, thereby preventing opportunistic, smash-and-grab break-ins. Moreover, any attempts to defeat the Sealock in a covert manner will be immediately identified because of the Sealock’s built-in tamper-evident characteristics.
The Sealock’s steel bar and bracket are covered with a smooth, tamper-indicative baked-on enamel finish. Sealock is the only locking bar that uses the powder coating process to prevent rust. An insider who might try to cut the bar and then weld it back together to hide the evidence would face a diﬃcult if not impossible challenge. The use of a cable seal to simultaneously seal the container and lock the security bar is also exclusive to the Sealock and patent protected under U.S. Patent 6,331,022.
Only Sealock provides a total cargo security solution. Sealock locks AND seals both container doors simultaneously with one device. If the lock is broken, the seal is removed, and the break-in is easily detected—thereby ensuring the integrity of your supply chain.
Sealock: We didn’t just set the bar. We are the bar.
- Made of environmentally friendly recycled steel
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel braided aircraft cable with hardened bullet tip is an integral part of the locking system (U.S. Patent 6,331,022)
- Baked-on enamel finish, engraved markings on all 3 components (J-Bar, bracket, and anodized seal flag) make it easy to spot tampering
- Braided cable frays when cut, making covert re-welding impossible
- Same numerical sequence appears on all 3 components for added security
- Extended return of the J-Bar enhances security
- Designed to fit most swing-door conveyances
- Alphanumeric characters Bar coding, logos, and color customization available.
- Unique design – U.S. Patent 6,331,022