ISO 17712:2013 w/Clause 6 Certified, CTPAT Compliant
Continuing Sealock’s industry-leading innovation, the SL-X takes tamper indicative container security to the next level. Combining a super tough high grade carbon steel alloy bar with a patented braided cable seal, the SL-X makes great bend/cut resistance even greater while coming in at a lighter weight than ever.
The Sealock Solution
Super strong products. Continuous commitment to delivering step-ahead container security solutions. At Sealock, strength simply runs in the family.
Made of 46mm X 4mm thick high grade spring steel alloy, the Sealock Model SL-X requires 2 cuts and 2 tools for removal, thereby preventing opportunistic, smash-and- grab break-ins. Moreover, any attempts to defeat the Sealock in a covert manner will be immediately identified because of the Sealock’s built-in tamper-evident characteristics.
The Sealock’s steel bar and bracket are covered with a smooth, tamper-indicative baked-on enamel finish. Sealock is the only locking bar that uses the powder coating process to prevent rust. An insider who might try to cut the bar and then weld it back together to hide the evidence would face a very diﬃcult if not impossible challenge. The use of a cable seal to simultaneously seal the container and lock the security bar is also exclusive to the Sealock and patent protected under U.S. Patent 6,331,022.
Only Sealock provides a total cargo security solution. Sealock locks AND seals both container doors simultaneously with one device. If the lock is broken, the seal is removed, and the break-in is easily detected—thereby ensuring the integrity of your supply chain.
Sealock: We didn’t just set the bar. We are the bar.
- Made of high-grade carbon chromium alloy spring steel 50CrV4, heat-treated and hardened to Rockwell standard HRC45. 50CrV4 is a fine-grained, highly abrasion- resistant carbon-chromium alloy Very good shock resistance and toughness are key properties of this alloy in its heat-treated condition. Commonly employed in heavily stressed machinery parts, including shafts, gears, pinions, and hand tool components.
- Lighter in weight yet stronger than all previous
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel braided aircraft cable with hardened bullet tip is an integral part of the locking system (U.S. Patent 6,331,022)
- Baked-on enamel finish, engraved markings on all 3 components (U-Bar, bracket, and anodized seal flag) make it easy to spot tampering
- Braided cable frays when cut, making covert re-welding impossible
- Same numerical sequence appears on all 3 components for added security
- Complete return of the U-Bar doubles strength and enhances security
- Designed to fit most swing-door conveyances
- Alphanumeric characters Bar coding, logos, and color customization available.
- Unique design – U.S. Patent 6,331,022